Atlantic Retail Properties: 1996-2002
Whittier Partners: 1990-1996
Landmark Properties: 1989-1990
Patriot Properties: 1988-1989
Boston University, Program for Real Estate Studies
Nugent's real estate career has spanned over 15 years and has encompassed a variety of assignments, including tenant representation, multi-market portfolios dispositions, investment sales and project leasing. A unique skill set has been working within the federal bankruptcy court of Boston and Delaware disposing of non-strategically leasehold and fee simple properties. Over the past five years, Nugent has transacted over 6 million square feet of retail space, valuing over $750,000,000.
- Coordinated the sale of leasehold interest of 21 Ames stores.
- Coordinated and directed the sale/leaseback of 9 The Sports Authority properties nationwide totaling $48,600,000.
- Coordinated and directed the disposition of 17 former Lechmere locations (1.8 million square feet) in the Northeast on behalf of AEW Capital Management.
- Assembly Square Mall, 350,000 sf, Somerville, Massachusetts
- Diamond Hill Plaza, 400,000 sf, Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Greatwoods Marketplace, 120,000 sf, Norton, Massachusetts
In the past 24 months Nugent has sold over $100,000,000 in retail property, below are a highlight of transactions:
- Turnpike Mall, Augusta, ME, 207,000 SF, $17,100,000
- Newington Commons, Newington CT, 190,000 sf, $33,100,000
- Greatwoods Marketplace, Norton, MA,120,000 sf, $15,500,000.
- Diamond Hill Plaza, Woonsocket, RI, 386,000 sf, $20,255,000
- Responsible for developing and coordinating the expansion of The Sports Authority in New England and Upstate New York.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating the expansion of Filenes Basement and DSW for RVI in New England.
ICSC – Member
Greater Boston Real Estate Board (CBA) – Member